Okay, Patricia Schubnell? Nothing. So, she could have gotten married again, but I also know that you have to be creative with spelling and finally after many tries found her under Patricia Shubnell.
Last Name First Name Middle Sex/Race Age Certificate # Date of Death County
SHUBNELL PATRICIA V F/W UNK 0500059 1933-02-23 LA SALLE
City Date Filed
OTTAWA TWP 33-02-23
Excellent, I know had her:
- middle initial - V (hm wonder if it's Victoria like me)
- date of death
- death certificate number
- location of death
I sent away for the death certificate. Okay, i sent my money on Saturday do you think they will receive it and send the certificate on Monday? No way.
Tip number 3: Patience is a virtue we must all possess!
Okay, it's here, let's see what it says!
- Patricia V Shubnell
- Ottawa Ave
- Female, White, Divorced
- Husband: Rudolph Shubnell
- Date of birth: 02/27/1909
- Age: 23 years 11 months 26 days
- Trade: none
- Industry: none
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois
- Father: Elmer C Snave York Pennsylvania
- Mother: Amelia Thompson Derbyshire England
- Informant: Elmer C Snave 1517 E 63rd Place Chicago
- Burial: OakWood Cemetery Chicago Illinois 02/25/1933
- Undertaker: W. F. Bailey Ottawa Illinois
- Date of Death: 02/23/1933
- I hereby certify, that I took charge of the remains of the deceased herein described, held an Inquest thereon and from the evidence obtained find that said deceased came to her death on the date stated above and that Disease or injury causing death was: from gun shot wounds through the lungs and heart.
- Manner of injury was: Murdered at 2:20am, death occurred immediately.
- H S Lester MD Coroner